In continuing to bring our readers new and interesting information about your friends and neighbors, we are presenting our “What’s Your Story” series. This is a Q & A panel of 20 questions that we ask Randolph County Residents. The information is fun facts and good advice from them on various topics. We are interested in seeing what we can learn about our readers in 20 questions! Hope you enjoy!
If you would like to submit your story, send an email request to:
Featured this week is: Alexandra Crabtree Fox
From: Farmland | Occupation: Manager at Crabtree Concessions
1. Tell us about your family – spouse, children, grandchildren, pets, etc.
My husband Brenden Fox is from South Africa. We have a Corgi named Penny.
2. What is your occupation?
I am a manager at Crabtree Concessions.
3. How many jobs have you had?
I have had three jobs. My favorite is working at Jerry’s Dairy Freezer in Parker City, but, I also love subbing at Monroe Central Elementary School.
4. Other than your family members, who in your life do you most admire?
I admire my best friend Madison Ingles who lives in New York City and does his dream job of teaching dance and performing.
5. If you could change the world, what would be your first move?
Less Government !!! People should be making decisions for themselves.
6. What is your best advice for someone to experience happiness?
Don’t worry about the small stuff.
7. You just won millions in the lottery. What will you do with the winnings?
I would probably buy a fancy car first. Then buy a house in South Africa to visit my husband’s family.
8. What are 3 things remaining on your bucket list?
Go watch the summer Olympics, tour Spain, and visit all of the different Disney Lands in the world.
9. What is the best technological invention from the 1950’s forward?
10. What is something that very few people know about you?
I have a tattoo on my right foot of a peace sign.
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people drive slow in the left lane.
12. What is your favorite memory?
When my husband proposed.
13. If you found a time machine that would take you back for one day, when would that be? Why?
I would go back to when the founding fathers were writing the constitution. I would ask them very specific questions so that people could quit guessing exactly what they meant!
14. What is the biggest misconception about you?
That my job is easy, it’s not.
15. What is your favorite place to dine within the boundaries of Randolph County?
Jerry’s of course !
16. Have you always lived in the Randolph County area? If not where else?
Yep, always have, always will.
17. Your biggest contribution to society?
I think when I’m working at MCE, when I’m helping kids or teaching them new ideas or giving them advice or help. Even though I’m just a substitute, I still really enjoy it and still think that I help a little.
18. Most important rule in life?
19. Biggest “Game Changer” in your life?
I’m not sure.
20. Will you retire from your current job?
I probably won’t retire, I’ll work just like my mom, Lori.
Five Fun Facts:
Can you dance?
I can’t dance.
Mac ‘n’ cheese.
Mercedes G Wagon.
Favorite type of music?
Classic Rock or 90’s Country.