In continuing to bring our readers new and interesting information about your friends and neighbors, we are presenting our “What’s Your Story” series. This is a Q & A panel of 20 questions that we ask Randolph County Residents. The information is fun facts and good advice from them on various topics. We are interested in seeing what we can learn about our readers in 20 questions! Hope you enjoy!
If you would like to submit your story, send an email request to:
Featured this week is: Annette Craig
Occupation: Postal Clerk
1. Tell us about your family – spouse, children, grandchildren, pets, etc.
I am a mother of four and I have two cats.
2. What is your occupation?
I work as a clerk at the post office.
3. How many jobs have you had?
I worked at a grocery store in high school, then as an insurance agent for five years.
4. Other than your family members, who in your life do you most admire?
I most admire my best friend from childhood.
5. If you could change the world, what would be your first move?
Help the homeless and hungry children.
6. What is your best advice for someone to experience happiness?
Live your best life and smile a lot.
7. You just won millions in the lottery. What will you do with the winnings?
Buy an RV and go to the Grand Canyon.
8. What are 3 things remaining on your bucket list?
I would like to travel.
9. What is the best technological invention from the 1950’s forward?
Television is probably the best invention since the 50’s.
10. What is something that very few people know about you?
That I like to fish.
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who are late!
12. What is your favorite memory?
My Favorite memory is as a child, going boating and fishing with my family at the lake.
13. If you found a time machine that would take you back for one day, when would that be? Why?
I would go back in time to visit Laura Ingalls Wilder, because I love her stories.
14. What is the biggest misconception about you?
That I am outgoing, I’m really introverted.
15. What is your favorite place to dine within the boundaries of Randolph County?
My favorite restaurant in Randolph County is El Carreton.
16. Have you always lived in the Randolph County area? If not where else?
I have lived in Randolph County almost 17 years, but I am from Fayette County.
17. Your biggest contribution to society?
Raising my kids to be respectful, productive adults.
18. Most important rule in life?
If you have a job to do, finish it and do the best you can to do it right.
19. Biggest “Game Changer” in your life?
Kids are definitely a “game changer.”
20. Will you retire from your current job?
I will probably retire from the post office.
Five Fun Facts:
Can you dance?
A 1920’s truck.
Favorite type of music?