MUNCIE, IN (MAY 15, 2020) – Second Harvest Food Bank announces the following Tailgate Food Distribution events:
• GRANT County: 19-May, Tuesday, 10 am
Five Points Mall – 1129 N. Baldwin Ave, Marion
• WABASH County: 19-May, Tuesday, 10 am
North Manchester High School – 1 Squire Drive, Manchester, IN
• JAY County: 20-May, Wednesday, 10 am
Jay County Fairgrounds – 806 E. Votaw St., Portland
• BLACKFORD County: – Hartford City, 21-May, Thursday, 10 am
Blackford County Fairgrounds – 409 E. Park Ave., Hartford City
• MADISON County: 22-May, Friday, 12 pm
Old Kmart Parking Lot – 2811 E. Nichol Ave, Anderson
No IDs, Proof of Address or Need required. All are welcome.
Distribution is while supplies last. We are requesting that attendees only go through the line one time so we can serve everyone.
If you are walking up or coming via a vehicle too small to carry a load of food, please plan to arrive an hour after the tailgate starts.
More information and resources for local food pantries in your area, visit our website, www.CureHunger.org.