In continuing to bring our readers new and interesting information about your friends and neighbors, we are presenting our “What’s Your Story” series. This is a Q & A panel of 20 questions that we ask Randolph County Residents. The information is fun facts and good advice from them on various topics. We are interested in seeing what we can learn about our readers in 20 questions! Hope you enjoy!
If you would like to submit your story, send an email request to:
Featured this week is: Kevin Cox
From: Farmland | Occupation: Co-owner/operator
1. Tell us about your family – spouse, children, grandchildren, pets, etc.
One daughter - Lindsey. One girlfriend - Elizabeth.
2. What is your occupation?
Co-owner/operator of Farmland Auto Parts.
3. How many jobs have you had? Favorite one? Least favorite one?
One full-time job, and a few part-time/ temp. jobs. My favorite job is the parts store, my least favorite was working at a convenience store.
4. Other than your family members, who in your life do you most admire?
5. If you could change the world, what would be your first move?
6. What is your best advice for someone to experience happiness?
Don’t take what you have for granted.
7. You just won millions in the lottery. What will you do with the winnings?
I would give most of it to my daughter.
8. What are 3 things remaining on your bucket list?
Play golf at Pebble Beach, play golf in Ireland, and visit Machu Picchu and Puma Punku.
9. What is the best technological invention from the 1950’s forward?
Th color TV or the microwave oven, it’s a toss-up.
10. What is something that very few people know about you?
My first name.
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Tailgaters. (Cars following too closely, not fans at games.)
12. What is your favorite memory?
Stuff that my daughter did.
13. If you found a time machine that would take you back for one day, when would that be? Why?
Any of the days when my daughter was learning words.
14. What is the biggest misconception about you?
Maybe they’re not misconceptions…BUWAAHAHAHA.
15. What is your favorite place to dine within the boundaries of Randolph County?
The Chocolate Moose.
16. Have you always lived in the Randolph County area? If not where else?
I have spent most of my life in Randolph County, except for a short time spent in West Lafayette.
17. Your biggest contribution to society?
Volunteering for various organizations.
18. Most important rule in life?
Show people respect.
19. Biggest “Game Changer” in your life?
20. Will you retire from your current job?
If not, I will pass it to my daughter.
Five Fun Facts:
Can you dance?
If you want to call it that.
Extensively touring Europe.
My old Firebird.
Favorite type of music?